Sea Foam products have attracted a passionate following as the proven choice for mechanics, vehicle enthusiasts, and all sorts of people who love or depend on engines. Our goal is to expand Sea Foam products around the world, together with a strong network of distribution and sales partners.
Sea Foam International offers two options for distributing our products: our Authorized Distributorship Program and the Delivery At Place Program.
Our International Delivery At Place (DAP) Program was created to make the purchase of Sea Foam Products more accessible world-wide in countries with no authorized distributors.
To be eligible for the DAP Program, customers must be capable of meeting the following conditions:
- Meet DAP minimum order quantities per the agreement,
- Pay for orders in full prior to shipment,
- Have the capability of receiving pallet-sized product shipments within the continental United States,
- Have the capability of exporting product outside of the United States and importing into the territory that does not have an authorized distributor.
Businesses interested in becoming an authorized distributor outside of the United States must meet the following criteria:
- Business experience in country of interest,
- Ability to invest at least $100,000 in the distributorship,
- Ability to meet minimum order quantity (MOQ) of 1,920 pieces per purchase order,
- Current access to the primary market channels for the country of interest,
- Infrastructure and resources to meet the Sea Foam Product Launch Schedule and MOQs.