- Stabilizes stored fuel up to 2 years
- Helps fuel resist evaporation
- Preserves ignition vapors
- Adds protective lubricity
- Prevents gum & varnish formation
- Add at least 10mL of Sea Foam for each liter of tank fuel.
- Run the engine long enough for the treatment to work through the entire fuel system.
- When possible, adding more Sea Foam when the tank is low will increase the cleaning and lubricating ratio when working the treatment into the engine. You can always fill the tank with fuel after preparing the upper engine areas for storage.
Sea Foam Motor Treatment works to stabilize stored fuel up to 2 years. Adding Sea Foam to stored tanks helps fuel resist evaporation, preserves ignition vapors, adds protective lubricity, and prevents the formation of gum and varnish in fuel systems. Gum and varnish residues are the most common cause of poor engine function. Using Sea Foam in stored fuel will help your engines start easier and last longer.
Watch The How 2 Video
THE BEST (EASY) WAY TO STORE YOUR MOTORCYCLE ENGINE
Everything you need to know for prepping a motorcycle fuel system and upper engine for seasonal storage. Brian shows how to treat the tank fuel with Sea Foam, then run the engine to work the treatment through the fuel system. From there he shows how to fog the intake and cylinder cavities with Sea Foam Spray. Super fast and easy to do!